SecureView’s effortless elegance is surpassed only by its enviable strength. Our products are continually independently tested as a statement of our unwavering commitment to excellence. The Australian Standards stipulate a range of scientific tests that a security product must pass in order to remain in its class.
SecureView consistently surpasses these standards.
- Knife Shear Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Impact Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Anti-Jemmy Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Pull Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Cyclone Screen Test (2010: AS/NZS1170.2)
- 10,000 Hour Salt Spray Tests (AAMA2605-05 Section 7.8.2)
- Aluminium Frame Tests (AS/NZS1866:1997 & AS3715 – 2002) 60603 T5 powdercoated to a minimum thickness of 60um
- Stainless Mesh Tests (AS3175-2002, AAMA2603-05, AAMA2605-05, AS2331/ISO2360, ASTM D2794, AS3715, ISO1519, JIS Z2241, ASTM E1086)
Independently Tested for the Ultimate Peace of Mind.
Our most recent Australian Standards tests were independently performed by scientists from Curtin University in Western Australia, AZUMA Design & Testing in Sydney and ASSA ABLOY in Brisbane. In all cases, SecureView security doors and window screens passed all AS tests with flying colours. The Australian Standards require the following tests to be performed on one screen in the following order: